Do you ever feel like you have so much to say and so... you say nothing?
That's me right now. I am neglecting Pocket Lint but I can't help it. Every time I try to post, my mind goes blank. So I decided I am just going to give bullet points. Think of this as a Marchenko business presentation:
1) Polly had her Moyamoya annual test and the blood is flowing. I am so thankful for her health!
2) Zoya turned 9 years old on March 29th. She went to a cooking class with a friend and we had a family party at home.
3) Our church had a wonderful Easter celebrating the Risen Jesus. A whole family was baptized, there was a brunch and an Easter egg hunt and a meaningful service.
4) I am half way through rewrites for KRASATA (my memoir about Polly and other things :).
5) I cleaned my house for company. It's dirty again now.
6) Evangeline now follows us around the house and wants to be held :).
7) Mothers Day is hard every year because I cannot believe God has loaned me four beautiful daughters and I fear that I am ruining them. And then they give me kisses and home made cards and I feel better.
8) Sergei is busy but somehow, he makes sure we (as his family) know that we count.
9) I have been up and down with depression... but more up now, and for that, I am thankful.
10) We were able to host and family from Australia and upon meeting, they instantly felt like family.