...is tomorrow (January 21) at 7:45am. We have to be at the hospital by 6:30am.
Pray that Polly's cough from last week's cold will be completely gone by the morning. There's a chance they won't do the procedure if she has congestion.
My mom is here from Michigan to hold down the fort at home, thankfully.
I'm trying to get psyched up for tomorrow...starting to get nervous a bit.
I'll keep you posted. Thanks for the prayers.